What is non-diamine color?
- What is diamine?
- Diamine is a hair dye component used in many hair coloring agents. While it can be dyed firmly with a small amount of pigment, it is harmful to the scalp and skin and may cause allergies.
The non-diamine color is a body-friendly color agent that does not contain any diamine. By increasing the amount of pigment, you can express a clear and vivid color.
- Recommended for these people!
- Feeling irritation and itching after hair coloring
- For allergies
- I am worried about the brown color after my hair color
- For those with sensitive skin
- If your hair is thin
- Those who have lost their elasticity, stiffness and luster
Each color agent has advantages and disadvantages. We will ask the customer's request and guide you to the optimal color. Please feel free to contact us.
(Rash / itch)
|Dyed gray hair||damage|
|Normal color||〇||〇||Dyes well||〇|
|Herbal color||〇||×||Dye black||Almost none|
|Non-diamine color||×||〇||Than normal gray hair dyeing
Color is not good
|There are some|
We propose a straight perm menu that suits each customer's hair problems by formulating two kinds of drugs according to the hair habit.
It is a natural straight that forgets that it is a habit of hair that seems to have been born straight hair instead of the unnatural curly hair straightening that is done by baking the hair with a conventional hot iron and forcing it straight.
One with strong redness on the scalp and one with many cracks ... Add a herb extract for ¥ 1,000
If your scalp is hard ... Add 5 minutes to wash massage for ¥ 500